Salary: Salary Band 5 (£ 22,128 to £ 28,746)
Interview: Skype Only.
Check out our video about Working at this hospital.
The Hospital is located in Dorchester and close to the famous Chesil Beach and beautiful coastal cities like Weymouth, Poole and Bournemouth. In Bournemouth there is an airport with connections to some European cities.
Dorset County Hospital is part of awarded Hospital’s list “CHKS 40Top Winners” of 2015!
It has also been recognized in December 2014 as a top Hospital in the UK in what concerns the quality of care at Accident & Emergency. Their Staff and volunteers received the GEM Awards (“Going the Extra Mile”), in September 2014.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Degree in Nursing
- an IELTS exam certificate showing level 7 or over in all fields
- Interested in developing a career at an NHS Hospital in the UK
- High standards of ethics, proactivity, motivation, professionalism
- We accept applications from newly graduted Nurses. Professional experience in acute Hospital setting is a plus
About this fantastic offer:
- Full-time, permanent contracts
- Band 5 salary (£21909 to £ 28462), according to candidate’s experience
- Free accommodation on the first 3 months at Hospital’s residence
- Paid flight to the UK
- Reimbursement of first NMC annual fee
- Specialized training course after completing 2 years of service
- Career progression
To apply to this job offer, please send your CV in English, with reference “UK14 2016” to [email protected], or submit your CV below.